[HLUG] March HLUG Linux meetup - tomorrow, Wednesday 22nd at the Courtyard, Hereford

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:20:27 UTC 2023

Hi everyone

Our third meeting of Herefordshire LUG will be on 7.30pm Wednesday evening,
at the Courtyard in Hereford. We meet in the expanded Cafe Bar on the
ground floor.

Please bring any Linux/Open Source goodies or kit you have, or kit you
would like help with.

If you have been on our list but haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've
been unable to attend for a while, we'd be very pleased to see you.

Meeting Topics
                             -   Planning for a Multimedia Workshop Linux
event next month. Hopefully will be at the Tesco Community room in
Hereford, Charlie has volunteered to run this. Looks promising

This will hopefully cover the following topics :-

   - Kdenlive
   - Krita
   - Tesco's community room
   - Need a projector Tim has
   - Need 4g or 5ghotspot as no wifi

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it on Wednesday evening. I'll be coming on
Wednesday and look forward to seeing you all there.