[HLUG] New and interesting Linux Distros you may not be aware of.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 23:27:52 UTC 2024

Hi Sean

This sounds like a great idea.

I've personally never tried Linux From Scratch but I hear it's a really
good way to learn about Linux.

Would you be happy in perhaps helping with this for a lug meet at
some point in the next couple of months?

Would work pretty well at the Community room that we have access to at
Tesco's in Hereford via Tim too.

Many thanks

Julian