[HLUG] This Wednesday ! - March Herefordshire Linux User Group Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:08:56 UTC 2024

Hieveryone

For our third meeting of the year, this will be at 7.30pm on Wednesday
evening at the Courtyard in Hereford. We meet in the expanded Cafe Bar on
the ground floor.

For this meeting we'll go back to Wednesday rather than Tuesday. It'll give
a bit more notice and I'll send another reminder on the day.

Please bring any Linux/Open Source goodies or kit you have, or kit you
would like help with.

As I missed the last meeting I'll definitely be coming to this one :-)

If you have been on our list but haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've
been unable to attend for a while, we'd be very pleased to see you, just
turn up, or reply here saying hello beforehand if you'd like.

*Meeting Topics*
*
*General linux chat, and stuff*
*
*Think about topics for our next events, group talks and activities this
year. I'm keen to do more with the LUG if we can this year*

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking and
paid for EV charging a short walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it Wednesday night.