[Herts] X on Lexx laptop

herts@mailman.lug.org.uk herts at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 10:10:02 2003

Lexx,

A suggestion:  Double-check we were editing the right XF86Config.  Given it
was ignoring the changes we applied I wonder whether it was reading another
file.  Also check the system logs for error messages that should exist if
it was discarding the settings we were trying to use.

Good luck,

Tony

This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it
are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure or distribution of this e-mail message
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender and delete this from all computers.