[Herts] Debian Install Amusements..

Nicolas Pike nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Sun Feb 1 19:49:10 GMT 2004

Hi,

Turns out, the disk has some existing partitions. I removed these and the
install went through ok. Which is great news! I now have the prompt and can
see the net.  Next task is to read more about apt-get so I can get (Please
don't laugh!!) Webmin running!! The target is to build a server with..
Webmin, Postfix (Maildir), Courier, Apache (2.0?) Squirrel mail, proftp, ssh
etc. As per my current RH 9.0 Blade.
Any other hints etc greatly appreciated!! Thanks for you help so far

Thanks
Regards