[Herts] LPI Materials via IBM

Barry Sharpe bsharpe at cre.gov.uk
Thu Feb 5 10:02:33 GMT 2004

>>> tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com 05/02/2004 09:17:40 >>>
>>All,

>>Here is the link to IBM DeveloperWorks for their LPI training materials >>as
>>promised last night
>>www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/l-dw-linuxlpi1-i.html

>>DeveloperWorks requires registration (free) but has a wealth of Linux
>>training materials including tutorials designed to prepare you for the
>>Linux Professional Institute exams and articles on secure Linux
>>programming.

>>I have troughed the LPI tutorials so now have a nice collection of zip
>>files awaiting my perusal [they also do html and pdf].

>>Regards

>>Tony

Thanks Tony
Thats very usefull,

I am new to the group and linux. I am based in Welwyn Garden City. I am currently on chapter 6 of the LFS 5.0 distribution. All seems to be going well at the momment. Just thought i would take this opportunity to introduce myself,  and thank Tony for that link.

Barry

the system manager.

postmaster at cre.gov.uk