[Herts] Re: [WoT] South-East: Notarisation Event

Steve Davies steve at one47.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 21:12:08 GMT 2004

To anybody interested in security, x.509, PKI, or just a freebie, there will
be a Thawte Web of Trust notarisation "gathering" as detailed in the email below.

For more information on the background to the gathering, visit Thawte's
website (http://www.thawte.com/html/COMMUNITY/index.html) or the URL mentioned
in the email below.

All are welcome, but as suggested please let Peter and/or myself know that
you'll be coming along. PGP key signing is also possible if we are forewarned
to bring key details along.

Regards,
Steve