[Herts] Herts LUG - ** Now On the Second Wednesday Of The Month ** - Wednesday 9th Febuary - Broadhall Community Centre Stevenage

richard horner richard at horner7549.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 12:37:09 GMT 2005

Nicholas

Sorry i haven't been able to get to any of the meetings so far. Query I have still not been able to get online with the modem that I have for Broadband. Can anyone help with a Linux Driver download for a ADSL Copperjet 800-USB external modem. I'm using SUSE Professional 9.0 on my other machine
Regards
Richard

 Message date : Jan 06 2005, 07:48 PM