[Herts] black hole emails

Terrence Houlahan info at F1-IT.com
Tue Feb 7 15:16:29 GMT 2006

Hi Tony-

use the destination user as "error:nouser" (w/out the quotation marks.
That should solve your problem.  When Mailserver receives anything
addressed to the problem address, it will bounce to the sender as
"undeliverable."

Between the holidays and my wife ordering me to Salsa dancing classes on
Wednesdays, haven't made many LUG meetings lately, but hopefull will
make tomorrow's.  BTW, how are you getting on w/ your Vigor 2600 router?
  I was in Prague last week and needed to access some info on my server
and VPN'd into it from the SAS Radisson in Prague sans probleme.  good
bit of kit for the price.

Terrence