[Herts] black hole emails

Tim Marshall tim at onebamboo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:40:35 GMT 2006

Tony
Most email servers have a 'catch all' email address that emails go to if there
is no POP box or equivalent to go to. If you make this an address that you
don't  poll,  they will disappear (into a black hole). Alternatively your
email provider should be able to setup the emails to be returned to sender or
deleted if not sent to a valid address.
Tim