[Herts] rant

Neil Youngman ny at youngman.org.uk
Sat Feb 11 10:12:37 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 Feb 2006 23:38, Tony Friis wrote:

<SNIP>
>           But only FOUR people turned up!

<SNIP>

> Am I wrong to be disappointed?

Disappointment is natural, I was disappointed that I couldn't make it.

I think you were pretty unlucky. I would have loved to see this presentation,
but I was pretty shattered after working to 1130 the night before and then
being called at 3:30 a.m. Also I have a 2 week old baby, so family time takes
priority after a day like that.

Unfortunately it's a small group to start with an it only takes a little bad
luck to halve the turnout.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Neil