[Herts] rant

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 10:52:44 GMT 2006

There is unfortunately another more practical side to this, since the
group is unlikely to be able continue on the present basis.
Due to the cost of room hire and the low attendance we are only able to
continue at present due to a subsidy - usually from Nicolas (thankyou).

Should a subscription be charged, or do we revert to the pub, where
presentations are impractical?