[Herts] rant

jac.didd jac.didd at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 26 21:03:06 GMT 2006

Richard is the 6 footer and Jac is his little chatty blonde wife.

We were regulars when the meet was at the pub and went quite a few times to
the new venue, but then I got pregnant and had a very hard time with it, so
could not make the meetings, and then our 17 year old son died and despite
putting up notices YOU LOT have not even sent us your sympathies.

Peace and Happiness' is something that Rich and I will not feel for a long
time to come.

The email you are slagging off is in response to one member's winging
because only 4 people turned up to a presentation that he had given.

Read your passed emails

Jac