[Herts] rant

brigsy at fishermansfriends.com brigsy at fishermansfriends.com
Mon Feb 27 19:30:04 GMT 2006

Tony and all

I will not apologies for my comments and will fight with my life to
defend my right to speak out.

I do feel we are supposed to be a community, and as such should make an
effort to know each other. Or at least have a common cause, which lets
face it we are all rebels as far as Bill Gates is concerned.

I will go out of my way to help people, this is no rehearsal, you only
got one life, make the best of it.

David gets his funeral on Wednesday this week, I will be there.
Rich and Jac my thoughts and wishes are with you at this time.

As for threads can somebody educate me? i seem to be missing something
here.

I would at least would like the chance to see what other people are
saying and or defend myself.
Or read the thoughts of others on different threads and maybe become a
more active member.

Brigsy