[Herts] Me...

Ash Thakrar asht_007 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 22:17:47 GMT 2006

HI Lawrence

I can help you with installation of linux distro if
you like.

Please send me your laptop modle no.

I am also on msn chat if need to pick my brains
asht_007 at hotmail.com

The best way to learn linux IMHO is to just istall it
and play with u,break things and learn from it by
fixing it.

Yes, agreed along the way you will want some guidance
thats where google comes handy,as loads of good
documentation out there.

please dont hestitate to email with your questions

Regards
Ash

--- lawrence howlett <lawrence_howlett at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi,

I am a newbie, looking to learn more about Linux etc
etc...

I tried to send a message to this forum but got a
reply saying the message was delayed... so I am
sending another!

Anyways I am close to Stevenage and was thinking about
coming along.. but I was worried about the fact that I
do not really have any hardware to bring along, and
your site seems to talk about everyone bringing
hardware...

I have a laptop, but I know how hard it is to install
Linux on those...

Could someone please clear this up for me...

Thanks

Lawrence Howlett