[Herts] Various Topics

nicolas nicolas at nicolasassociates.com
Sun Jan 15 10:16:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

1. Thanks for the pointer to Chatzilla, it solved the problems!
2. A few LUG page updates. If anyone would like to be added to the
members page just email me.
3. The "Why Open Source" and "Articles" pages are now very old. Shall we
remove them?
4. New Meeting Reports page added.
5. Any updates for the Library page? Do people think it is useful?
6. Steve pointed out the excellent Hants lug site. The whole site is a
Wiki, which certainly makes updating it easier.
7. Someone asked why ports seemed to be open on the LUG firewall. I
think the reason why ports where showing as open was that our firewall
is connected to the internet via another router / firewall. Whose
configuration has always been, well shall we say, suspect.
8. Would anyone like to produce a logo for the group?

Regards
Nicolas