[Herts] Various Topics

Tony Black anthonyjamesblack at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 15 14:55:42 GMT 2006

Regarding number 8, there seemed to be alot of open, and closed (but not
stealthed ports). Would be best if we can just get a server and switch
box at the group to be a dedicated server / file store / software host /
firewall / dev server for test web pages etc.

Maybe ;)

PS. I found my watch that I thought I left at last meeting, it was
attached to my jumper at the back, weirdness....