[Herts] Herts LUG. I have a question?

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 14 16:34:49 BST 2007

A very enjoyable meeting on Wednesday last and Kevin, James and others
were very helpful in my efforts to get VMware up and running. I left the
meeting with a clear idea that I had to create an ISO image of the disk
I want to load and the instruction to use; mkisofs
I have read the books studied the "man" but cannot see how to do it.
I would guess I need something like mkisofs (source) (destination)
Bearing in mind that my source is the Windows 98 disk and the
destination needs to be something I can load into my virtual machine can
someone give me the command line I should be using?
Thanks  Cliff