[Herts] Web Authoring Software

nicolas nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Wed Jul 25 14:25:38 BST 2007

Hi,

The software is for a pal of mine, thank you all very much for your
suggestions. Plus of course a very timely reminder on the benefits of
CSS; our current site uses some but still has tables!! But in its
defense it is 6+ years old!
Good to hear from you Tim; thanks for the CSS links and I will certainly
ensure my pal starts off with CSS firmly in mind.
For my own sites I still use DW although to be honest I could almost use
a text editor as the CSS does all the work.
Nvu certainly looks well worth a look for my development as well.

Thanks everyone

Regards
Nicolas
www.m1hog.com