[Herts] Sound talk

spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 13:36:12 BST 2007

I think this message got blocked last time (it's not in the archives),
maybe because I posted it with a different name (Malcolm Smith) than the
LUG list expected (Spock), although other messages did get through.
I'll try again to change my list subscription options to my new email
address (it didn't work last time).

Here's the message again, and apologies if you all received it but I
didn't.

----- Forwarded message from Malcolm Smith <spock at canopus22.demon.uk> -----

Delivery-date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:45:03 +0100