[Herts] Sound talk

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 24 07:35:20 BST 2007

I didn't recieve it the first time, so, thanks for resending.

I think actually that if I do talk about rosegarden at all, it will be brief,
mainly because rosegarden is the only program that (albeit very rarely) locks
my machine so I have to hard reset (boo).

Please do feel free to bring mics, if you have any mic preamps that would be
legendary.

Please do bring drums, I don't have drums, i'm not allowed them (loud boo).

Oddly enough the drum machine is a Dr Rhythm (DR-5).

Well, there is likely to be quite a bit of ensuing chaos, I have to admit.