[Herts] Sound talk

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 16:20:57 BST 2007

The way I was thinking it would go was that this one would be very much a sort
of produce a recording evening, and, afterwards go back into what is involved
at each step.

BTW my rig can't take normal pc speakers as it has phono jack inputs/outputs
and the PA is partly to double as a mic input since I have no mic preamp.