[Herts] openoffice calc

Barry Sharpe barrysharpe at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 5 18:41:08 GMT 2007

Hi all,
I am new to the group and hope to be at the next meeting regards encryption. However, i am hoping someone may help me either at the meeting or on list with regards a problem i have encounterd i am attempting to create a spreadsheet that tracks real time in the following manner

cells a1,b1,c1,d1,e1 have the following ranged values
a1=0 - 750, b1=750 - 4253, c1=4253 - 135265, d1= 135265 - 768000. I have a formula that provides me with a rate per minute of each ranged value so for a1 it takes 25m:25s to traverse from 0 - 750, b1 3h:12m, c1 15h:45m all this works well as it is easy to convert my formula which outputs minutes only to hours etc. But converting and trying to format days is proving very dificult DD:HH:MM insists on giving me a date rather than number of days. It is worth noting i am not a programmer so it is possible i am using the wrong tool. To give a framework to the above problem i am trying to provide a linux alternative albeit a simplistic one to an opensource solution called evemon which is a windows based character monitoring tool based on .NET framework so far i have been unable to get it too work in wine. This all relates to a MMO called eve-online.

Barry