[Herts] LUG site as a blog?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 14:13:20 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just been thinking about the new LUG site, and wondering if, instead of
having a site and a wiki, we should just set up Wordpress and have a LUG
blog (to which we can all post stuff of interest) with static pages for
details about the LUG itself etc.

That way, it'd stay up to date, meeting reports could be posted easily,
the "next meeting" announcements could be posted easily, and people who
wanted to contribute interesting articles could just write a post.

What do you all think?

The main drawback I see is that the homepage would typically be a list of
the latest posts rather than a homepage describing the LUG, but I guess a
little Wordpress hackery could solve that.

Nicolas, what

Cheers

Dave P

http://blog.preshweb.co.uk/ :: http://www.preshweb.co.uk/