[Herts] New web site

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Thu Oct 11 12:03:05 BST 2007

As discussed last night I have been thinking about how we could use
Wordpress to make a better site. Dave very kindly set up a site for me
to play with and I have quickly knocked up a few pages to show the
possibilities:

http://steevc.dev.preshweb.co.uk/

Let me know what you think. I can set up some accounts if you want to
play. There are various levels of user with differing capabilities:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities

Obviously we would have to do something about the look of the site to
make it distinctive, but I have not got into that aspect yet. It needs
someone with web design experience.