[Herts] On the scrounge for a hard drive

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Wed Feb 11 16:03:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 03:39:37PM +0000, Steve Clark wrote:
> That link fails for me. Drives are cheap, but the smaller ones can seem
> overpriced when you don't need a big one.

Yes, I will buy a new machine eventually, but thought if people have
spares, that might be a cheap fix for my elderly system that amazingly
still limps along but is not worth upgrading - it seems pointless buying
IDE disks new nowadays. Maybe I could watch for eBay £0.99 bargains.

http://www.thesmith.org.uk/words/journal/2007-12.html#diskerrors

Cheers
--
Malcolm