[Herts] Good to see some activity on this LUG

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Fri Feb 13 16:23:42 UTC 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009 14:43:30 David Precious wrote:
> It's nice to see life on the mailing list, and would be nice to keep it
> going :)
>
> Also, remember you can find some of us in the #hertslug channel on
> FreeNode (irc://irc.freenode.net/hertslug if your system recognises
> irc:// "links" appropriately).

Other places you may see traffic are

http://identi.ca/group/hertslug - If I remember to use the appropriate tag

http://friendfeed.com/rooms/herts-lug - Taking feeds from several members'
sites

The Mugshot group that is linked from the LUG site didn't really work out.

I suppose we could have a Facebook group, but that probably goes against the
principles of openness. I'll use just about any service that proves useful.