[Herts] Good to see some activity on this LUG

Darren Reilly DarrenReilly at signius.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 19:29:50 UTC 2009

Hi Steve & fellow lugers

Suggesting a facebook group is completely wrong on so many levels I
don't even know where to start.....

While I am by no means trying to start a flame war of any sort.  If I
suggested such a thing in any tech environments let alone a Linux group.
I would expect to be slapped very had with a very big wet fish.....so
please consider yourself fish slapped.

I think you knew that was a terrible idea yourself.

So while I am all in favour of more activity on the LUG mailing list,
please can we keep the mailing list more active and busy and have no
more of this facebook silliness J

This post is meant in good nature but with a seriousness of Linux values
also.....

Regards

Darren