[Herts] Good to see some activity on this LUG

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:42:48 UTC 2009

> I just wanted to say that its really good to see a bit more action and
> activity on this LUG.
>
> It has been floundering about and been pretty much dead for ages, so let
> keep it up and try and get some projects on the go.

I haven't made a meeting in a long while due to my wife starting to
work on Wednesday evenings shortly after I started attending!

If there's any interesting projects I can assist with outside of the
meetings I'm all ears, there's always the possibility of a "project
pubmeet". That's my real goal here, beer opportunities.

Paul Dixon