[Herts] Audio distros, JACK - kinda a sideline but meh

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Tue Jun 23 07:24:51 UTC 2009

2009/6/23 David Honour <thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk>

> Since I have a long summer this year I thought I'd try and make an
> album, no idea if it'll work, but since I don't have windoze I should
> find a decent amount out about linux music production.
>
> If you want I can tell you what I find out as I go along.

Sounds like a cool project. I would suggest that you get yourself a blog to
document it and reach a larger audience. There are plenty of free places to
host one if you don't have the time and money to run your own server. If you
can find a way to post audio samples as well that would be even better.

I look forward to hearing it.