[Herts] Audio distros, JACK - kinda a sideline but meh

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 07:42:36 UTC 2009

Since I have about 11 tracks to record (which means on my first
estimate about 75 perfect parts to record) I don't know how much
documenting time I'll have (I'm actually taking a break from recording
now) but I will certainly consider the blog.

Maybe a wordpress one, i dunno, it seems to have enough space, but i
don't know if it allows random files, anyone know?

David