[Herts] Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Wednesday 9th September 2009

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Fri Sep 4 15:58:54 UTC 2009

On Friday 04 Sep 2009 16:37:25 David Honour wrote:
> I was actually wondering if anyone would be interested in another music
> lug you know, like a demo thing. Talk through how to set it up for
> decent audio performance and some tricks and stuff.

I'd be interested in more music demos, but it may be a minority interest. Due
to the amount of equipment that tends to be involved we've previously
discussed people hosting a mini meeting at their home/studio. That could be
done on a different evening with invited guests.

Good to see you are signing your email. I've done so in the past, but
sometimes the mailing list manager would do something to make the signature
invalid. I was going to sign this, but Kmail complains about 'badd passphrase'
without giving me a chance to enter it.

I've been thinking about generating a new GPG key as issues were found with
some of the encryption algorithms. If I do that then I'll bring along my
details on Wednesday in case anyone wants to sign my key.