[Herts] Next Meeting: Herts LUG - ** Tommorow ** ** Thursday 11th March 2010 ***

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Wed Mar 10 11:23:17 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 10 Mar 2010 11:15:00 Mike - XP Computers wrote:
> >Featuring
> >
> >TBA!
>
> Wow, TBA! will be there? Aren't they that trendy new band... ;O)

In the event that TBA can't make it, does anyone have anything interesting to
share with the group? We've tried in the past to get people to do some sort of
presentation and have had some great ones. That can seem a bit daunting, but I
suggested a while back that people do mini-talks. Just do 10 minutes on
whatever you have been playing with lately.

I don't have anything new to talk about this month, but can do a few minutes
on email encryption and GPG if anyone is interested.