[Herts] Hertfordshire Linux User Group Reunion

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Tue Jun 7 18:33:01 UTC 2022

I'd love to come, but I'm away for the weekend. I've been working in
Stevenage for the last few years at Airbus, so could get to a meetup
after work some time. Still happily using Linux (Ubuntu Studio) at home.
They use some Linux at work too, but not what I'm currently on.

I know Linux never made it big on the desktop, but just about every home
has it in a TV, router, thermostat or other appliance.

Hope everyone is well.

Steve