[Herts] Hertfordshire Linux User Group Reunion

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Jun 30 21:08:36 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 10:43:57PM +0100, Nicolas Pike via Herts wrote:

> You are warmly invited to Nicolas' "Swift Half" Birthday Drink.
> Wetherspoons Stevenage Old Town from 14:00

Thanks Nicolas, I was glad I made it along to your birthday do. I didn't
know (or had forgotten) most of the people but it was good to meet new
people for lively discussions.

Since the reunion I came across a good YouTube video on the "Just Have a
Think" channel which looks at lifetime carbon emissions of renewables vs
fossil fuel. It answers many of the questions that came up in one of the
discussions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHe-lQrrOs

I know Malcolm would have liked to have joined us but unfortunately he
was not able to. It would be good to see Steve Clark too so maybe
another meeting can be arranged at some point.

Enjoy the weekend,
Ian Gregory