[Hudlug] Xmas Do?

Chris Wood hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 12 08:36:00 2002

hudlug-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> Dave Naylor wrote:
>> Where's Planet Spice then?  Sounds very corporate!

Believe me, it isn't...

> John William Street just by McDonalds. Lots of chrome and no floral
> pattern wallpaper.

That's a good thing?

I wandered in there one evening and the place was dead. Chickened out and
went elsewhere.
They do lots of other things as well as curry, so depending on whether you
like spicy food I guess you could class that as either a good thing or a bad
thing.

I'd suggest Balooshai - it's a little more expensive than some of the
others, but the food is a hundred times nicer! It's also my local...
As long as we book a few days in advance, I reckon we'll get in.

Oh, and I guess that means you can count me in too...
Can't do Tue or Fri next week tho.

C.