[Hudlug] Xmas Do?

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 12 15:11:00 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 08:33, Chris Wood wrote:
> hudlug-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> > Dave Naylor wrote:

Aye go on then I'll make one in!

As for suggestions, what about Memsahib opposite teh Uni?  Or thga one
on teh corner opposite the Post office depot, and near the Vulcan?

As for nights I can make each night apart from one!  Unfortunately I've
forgotten which night I cannot make!  :-)

Cheers
Chris

ps I am NOT wearing any party hats, or wearing tinsel!!!