Bowsers (was Re: [Hudlug] OT: Participants needed)

sarah at myplace.uklinux.net sarah at myplace.uklinux.net
Mon Dec 1 19:11:56 GMT 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 06:50:10PM +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:

> The problem is that although it may be something in the way I have Moz
> configured, I can't tie it down.  I was hoping that this time,
> because I have the site designer to talk to, I could get to the
> bottom of it for once and for all.

It seems odd that you're having these rendering problems.  The things that
browsers tend to choke on such as style sheets and javascript are
conspicuous by their absence in my site.  What version of Mozilla is it?  Is
it using the font specified by the document or is it using something else?

Sarah.

--
http://www.myplace.uklinux.net/