Bowsers (was Re: [Hudlug] OT: Participants needed)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 19:29:29 GMT 2003

On Monday 01 Dec 2003 7:11 pm, sarah at myplace.uklinux.net wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 06:50:10PM +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > The problem is that although it may be something in the way I
> > have Moz configured, I can't tie it down.  I was hoping that this
> > time, because I have the site designer to talk to, I could get to
> > the bottom of it for once and for all.
>
> It seems odd that you're having these rendering problems.  The
> things that browsers tend to choke on such as style sheets and
> javascript are conspicuous by their absence in my site.  What
> version of Mozilla is it?  Is it using the font specified by the
> document or is it using something else?
>
> Sarah.

It's 1.3.1, using default fonts.  This is something that affects quite
a number of sites.  I was hoping that you could point to something
that explained it.  Don't worry too much, Sarah.  Others have
confirmed that it is displaying fine for them in Mozilla.  I have to
think it is something in my prefs, but I really can't imagine what.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302