[Hudlug] Help in linux setup

Dave Naylor hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 31 17:46:00 2003

Hiyas

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:18:29 +0100
davepattern@ntlworld.com wrote:

> Is it worth us all keeping tracks of who's got which distro
> downloaded and it happy to burn it for others?  It might save some of
> us NTL users from going other their 1GB daily cap :-D

This follows on from what I was saying at the last meet.  It would be a
benefit if we as a lug were able to maintain a library of current distro
ISO's for HudLUGers and newbies alike.

Which brings me on to something else I wanted to talk about tomorrow
night.  Like I said at last months meet, I really feel as though we should
try and progress the LUG into something more than regular (nevertheless
enjoyable) pub and IRC meets.  I suppose in my lofty postion (despite our
flat hierachy(thanks Ozi))it's up to me to set the wheels in motion.

So, any ideas anyone, we can of course chat about it more tomorrow.

--
   0   Dave Naylor
  <|>  Linux User #182470