[Hudlug] Slightly worrying

Michael Adams hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 15 18:05:01 2003

I've heard the arguments about the GPL etc.. The thing that i keep
thinking about is how the people responsible for the decision who is right
are rarely well informed in the subject. Just look at the laws which have
recently been introduced in a few american states which effectively makes
it illegal to use any sort of firewall or virus checking software. Would
they have been passed if everybody knew exactly what was going on? Almost
certainly not.

Anyway im rambling here.

Mick.