[Hudlug] GPS resources

Andrew Beresford a.j.beresford at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 16:44:53 BST 2004

Hi Jeff,

I was just browsing and the Interurban site and found this...

"Right as Rain, a Weather-Dependant Love Sonnet uses current weather
data from 23 cities to determine outcomes in a short love story".

I'd imagine that Manchester would be easy to cater for. You either have
"It's raining" or "It's grey"! :)

Cheers,

Andrew