[Hudlug] Meetings

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 11:04:14 BST 2005

On Tuesday 05 Apr 2005 10:03, Andrew Beresford wrote:

> Information from last night's meeting is available from
> http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/4_April_2005 - including my slides, and I
> believe Paul said he would also put his slides there.
>
> There were a couple of problems with the venue; I had intended for us to
> go downstairs, but there was no table for us to sit things on, so we
> ended up upstairs. The music was a little loud and things got a bit busy
> later on.

Thanks for setting things up - I think that when the details are ironed out it
should work quite well.  Thanks to both of you, too, for the presentations.
The noise made it difficult, especially towards the end, but the number of
questions demonstrate how well you had interested people.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels