[Hudlug] Spam in the wiki

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Mon Oct 31 12:48:40 GMT 2005

Hi Ben/HudLUG,

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 11:50 +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:
> I have been thinking that there ought to be a way to attach further comments,
> links et cetera, relevant to a meeting's discussion, a sort of 'Yesterday in
> Wood Street'

I suppose the ideal place to do this would be the discussion page for
the meeting article. E.g. see "discussion" at the top of
http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/7_November_2005

> Or should we have a section of HOWTOs and TRYINGTOs see
> http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/Main_Page .

Sounds fine to me - the easy way to do this is to add [[Category:HOWTO]]
or [[Category:TRYINGTO]] to the top of the article.

Cheers,

Beezly