[Hudlug] September Meeting

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Mon Sep 5 16:24:29 BST 2005

The September HudLUG meeting is this evening, Monday 5 September, from 8pm
downstairs in Vox Bar.

http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/5_September_2005

Rob has other commitments, so is unable to give his UML talk.
Due to the underwhelming response, and my general lack of organisation the PGP
keysigning has been postponed to a later date.

Beezly will be giving a talk on Wiki, specifically his experience setting up
the HudLUG Wiki.
We'll probably also say something about PGP and encrypted/signed email, try to
drum up some enthusiasm for a furtur keysigning:-)

All welcome.

P.S. Yes, I know this reminder is stupidly last-minute. I'll try to remember
more than 4 hours beforehand next time.