[Hudlug] If you want to know the time, ask a Ben

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:39:14 BST 2006

Yesterday, at the end of the of the day, I was walking out of a
bookshop in a non-chalant manner, when I was, perhaps being mistaken
for a peripatetic timepiece salesman accosted by a gentleman who
wished to purchase a watch for this parents to use. I did what I do
best under such circumstances, and advised him to join the
Huddersfield Linux User Group. This was something of a surprise to
him, because he actually lives in Huddersfield, and had only come to
Leeds in search of a watch, because he could not get one in
Huddersfield.

Ben