[Hudlug] backing up my laptop

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 6 16:16:06 BST 2006

When I get Orca working on my laptop, what would you suggest for making
backups?
My desktop PC running Windows is getting really untidy with bits of
removed programs stuck under Control pannel, the system doesn't always
start first time meaning speech stops after I login etc.
When I get Linux speaking fully I would like to be able to keep it a bit
more tidy.
Don't know if Linux has this same problem where for example you might
try an application, find it may not work for you and you try and
uninstall it and it leaves bits behind.