[Hudlug] progress with gnopernicus

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 21 21:48:38 BST 2006

I may have sorted out my problem with Gnopernicus after looking at a reply
to someone else's question on the Gnome Accessability list.
Hopefully I may not have to do this now but if Gnopernicus is running and
refuses to speak, I have to do ALT Q to quit it and ALT F2 and type
Gnopernicus and it seems to launch.
I think I may also now be able to access the Gnome menus but I think at
first I wasn't able to access them because my battery on my laptop was low
and I forgot to switch the plug on at the mains when running my laptop.
Got my wish of sorting it before my Birthday which is tomorrow.