[Hudlug] progress with gnopernicus

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:04:59 BST 2006

On 21/06/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I may have sorted out my problem with Gnopernicus after looking at a reply
> to someone else's question on the Gnome Accessability list.

Of course, that is what the lists are for. Do you have the URL either
to the specific question, or to the list itself.

> Hopefully I may not have to do this now but if Gnopernicus is running and
> refuses to speak, I have to do ALT Q to quit it and ALT F2 and type
> Gnopernicus and it seems to launch.

Assuming that Alt-F2 is a shortcut to the "Run" command, then this
will probably only work if Gnopernicus was previously correctly set up
in tandem with everything else; and it may be that there is an even
simpler way of doing this. However, if this works reliably for you
then that is all well and good

> I think I may also now be able to access the Gnome menus but I think at
> first I wasn't able to access them because my battery on my laptop was low
> and I forgot to switch the plug on at the mains when running my laptop.

I would love to watch you doing that.

> Got my wish of sorting it before my Birthday which is tomorrow.

Many Happy Returns.

Ben.

P.S. Did you see the news that ToTP is going,t a time when Dr. Who is
coming back!