[Hudlug] ubuntu problem

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 21 21:58:51 BST 2006

When I log on to my laptop, some of the time I have to keep quitting and
trying to load Gnopernicus and I get the feeling that something may well be
broken because I am getting an error message about the Gnome Pannel with
buttons to tell the administrator, cancel, restart etc and when I try to
restart everything seems to stop working or at least the laptop stops
speaking.
I am wondering if this error message which seems to be preventing the
desktop from coming up is a bug with the Beta of Dapper or if it may have
anything to do with us preventing the updating of my system.
I will leave my system for tonight and hopefully my system may be more
reasonable tomorrow although as it is my Birthday I may be doing other
things.